Early Childhood Teacher (ECT)
We have an exciting opportunity for responsible, caring, committed Early Childhood Teachers to join our team of respected leaders in early childhood development and education.
We have a position available for an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to join our Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres in the Hills District and Frenchs Forest.
Kindalin Early Childhood Teacher requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent
- ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT). (We are happy to consider final year applicants too).
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF).
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Passionate and enthusiastic about childcare in a play-based learning environment.
- Permanent residency in Australia
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres have been providing high-quality Children’s Services for over 30 years and can offer:
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
- A positive and progressive work environment
- Staff conferences and career development seminars
- The opportunity to provide the children in your care with the best start for school
This is a great opportunity for experienced childcare professionals to join our team of highly motivated Educators and broaden your horizons for career advancement!
We are a family-owned business and have been providing high-quality childcare for over 30 years. We would love you to become one of the Kindalin family.
If you want to be part of a creative, friendly team, apply now and continue your journey to making a difference to a child’s education, apply now!
For more information before applying, please call our Careers Manager on 0448 219 874.
To find out more about Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres, visit our website – www.kindalin.com.au
And should you wish to become a part of our team, please click below and apply!