Positions Available: Part Time Early Childhood Educators
Join the Kindalin family - Part Time Positions
Kindalin staff are educated, warm, creative and respected leaders in the field of early childhood education and care.
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres is a family owned service which has been providing high quality Children’s Services for over 25 years. We have an exciting opportunity for responsible, caring, committed and mature Early Childhood Educators (Certificate 3/ Diploma) to work Part Time Hours (7:30am – 1:30pm or 12:00pm – 6:00pm) 5 days a week at either our Hills District Centre (7 to choose from) or at our Frenchs Forest Centre. Achieve work-life balance in this part time position. This may suit Mothers with school age children, Educators that may have other commitments or are looking to return to the workforce.
Kindalin Early Childhood Educator Requirements:
- Experienced Child Care Professional with a current qualification that meets ACECQA regulations and current knowledge of the Early Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF).
- Work well in a team environment
- Passionate, enthusiastic and committed to high quality early childhood education and care
- Working with Children’s Check
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Part Time Hours (7:30am – 1:30pm or 12:00pm – 6:00pm) 5 days a week
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres offer our employees:
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Freshly updated centre with new learning environments
- Flexibility in a convenient location
- Competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
- Staff conferences and career development seminars
- Positive and progressive work environment
- The opportunity to stay long-term and progress in your career
If you are a highly motivated child care professional looking to broaden your horizons for career advancement apply today!