Apply for a Traineeship!
A Traineeship at Kindalin means a solid foundation for a career in Early Childhood Education.
Kindalin staff are educated, warm, creative and respected leaders in the field of early childhood development and education.
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres is a family owned service which has been providing high quality Children’s Services for over 25 years. We have an exciting opportunity for a responsible and caring individual to start a traineeship within one of 8 of our childcare centres.
A traineeship is the first step to becoming a great Educator, and Kindalin will provide you with hands on training and the resources needed to complete your Certificate III in Childcare.
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres can offer you:
- Hands on training to complete your Certificate III in Childcare
- Time during work hours to complete your studies
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
- Staff conferences and career development seminars
- Access to early learning programs (EYLF, NQS), current policies and procedures, regulations, standards, WHS folders which all help you to complete your studies on site
- The opportunity to stay long-term and progress in your career
- The opportunity to provide the children in your care with the best start for school
Requirements for a traineeship with Kindalin:
- Independent, flexible and enthusiastic
- Love to be around children
- Work well in a team environment
- Working with Children’s Check – www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/check
- Permanent residency in Australia
Should you wish to become a part of our team, please apply by using the form below.