Kindalin staff are educated, warm, creative and respected leaders in the field of early childhood development and education.
We’re always interested in hearing from motivated Early Childhood professionals and Trainee candidates.
Working with Kindalin means…
- Job security in an established organisation with over 25 years experience
- Opportunities for ongoing training and development
- Regular networking with early child care professionals from numerous Kindalin centres
- Opportunities for promotion and career progression within our organisation
- Staff conferencing and self-development training
- The opportunity to provide the children in your care with the best start for school
We’re excited to have opportunities for talented and experienced people within a culture of quality, support and care.
Kindalin staff are educated individuals who are passionate about child care. They are warm and receptive, creative and respected leaders in the field of early childhood development and education. If you already have plenty of experience we’d love to talk some more.
Experience in our centres provides an ideal first step in a career in Early Child Education. Kindalin Trainees become an integral part of our child care centres, working with Room Co-ordinators and Centre Directors.