Come and join a professional community united through creativity, shared insight and deep expertise.
We’re always excited to meet aspiring Trainees and experienced Educators to join our culture of quality, kindness and inclusivity.
Kindalin is a family-owned company with a proud history of early education that spans over 30 years. We offer creative and collaborative roles in a high quality work environment with professional development opportunities and a supportive culture. There is a career path at Kindalin, where we grow and learn together. Many of our Directors began with us as Trainees, and some even started as Kindalin kids themselves.
Working with Kindalin means…
- Make a real difference in the lives of the children in your care
- Job security within an established organisation
- Ongoing training and development
- Regular networking and conference events
- Opportunity for promotion and career progression
- Being part of a team
A little about us, from our founder.
Attention: Experienced Educators
Kindalin staff are professionals who are naturally kind and passionate about early childhood education. They are warm, creative, respected leaders in the field of early childhood development and education. If you already have the experience and this sounds a little like you, we’d love to hear from you.
New Traineeships Available!
Experience working in our centres provides an ideal first step in a career in Early Child Education. Whether you’re a school-leaver or a mature-aged applicant, Kindalin Trainees become an integral part of our child care centres, working with Room Co-ordinators and Centre Directors to hone their skills.
What you need for a traineeship with Kindalin:
- An innate desire to educate and care for children
- Motivated to complete your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Have your Working with Children’s Check
- Permanent Residency in Australia
- Have the flexibility to work rotating rosters
If you want to be part of a creative, friendly team, apply for one of our traineeships and start your journey in a meaningful career. No prior experience is necessary. Just a love of working with children. The Kindalin Trainee Program allows you to complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care while gaining paid employment in a fun team of Educators.