Early Childhood Teacher (Frenchs Forest)
We have an exciting opportunity for a responsible, caring and committed Early Childhood Teacher to join our team of respected early childhood development and education leaders.
New graduates or those working towards their ECT are welcome!
For over 30 years, Kindalin’s unique style of culture and care has paved the way for many successful and rewarding careers. Join our well-trained, professional educators who are passionate about their jobs and the next generation!
This is a full-time opportunity for an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to join one of our Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres in Frenchs Forest.
Kindalin Early Childhood Teacher requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent
- ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT). We are also happy to consider final-year applicants.
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF).
- Hold a current First Aid qualification.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about childcare in a play-based learning environment.
- Permanent residency in Australia
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres have been providing high-quality Children’s Services for over 30 years.
We offer the following:
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
- A positive and progressive work environment
- Staff conferences and career development seminars
- The opportunity to provide the children in your care with the best start for school
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced childcare professionals to join our team of highly motivated educators and broaden their horizons for career advancement.
Across our eight centres, Kindalin’s team networking and professional development have seen many staff progress from Room Coordinator positions to the Support Team and Directors!
Kindalin has designed a 12-month onboarding program for all new employees, from Trainees to Degree Qualified ECTs and Administration, to ensure new team members feel supported, respected, informed, valued and part of the Kindalin family.
WATCH: Kindalin Careers – www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lvMOhZ82SM
WATCH: Meet Alison Wharton – www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrapbZGFhiI
For more information before applying, please call our HR Manager, Jessica, on 0455 425 696.
And should you wish to become a part of our team, please complete your application below!