Kindalin Childcare Traineeship (Frenchs Forest)
Looking to start your career in childcare?
Come and join us at Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres.
We are offering full-time traineeships and mature-traineeships at our Kindalin Frenchs Forest Centre.
A traineeship is the first step to becoming a great Educator, and Kindalin will provide you with hands-on training and the resources needed to complete your Certificate III in Childcare.
This is a great opportunity for school leavers or Year 12 students looking to start their career in Early Education and mothers looking to return to the workforce or a career change!
We offer you:
- Paid hands-on training to complete your Cert III in Childcare
- Time during work hours to complete your studies
- Competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
- Kindalin polo shirt as a uniform
- Staff conferences and career development seminars
- Access to resources like early learning programs (EYLF, NQS) to help you complete your studies
- Ability to progress your career when you have completed your traineeship
And best of all, we are a supportive, creative and fun team!
What do you need for a traineeship with Kindalin:
- A desire to educate children
- Ability to complete your Cert III via correspondence
- Working with Children’s Check – www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/check
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Have the flexibility to work rotating rosters during our opening hours of 7.00am – 6.30pm
If you want to be part of a creative, friendly team, apply for one of our traineeships and start your journey to making a difference to a child’s education. No prior experience is necessary. Just a love of working with children. The Trainee program allows you to complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid employment in a fun team of educators.
We are a family-owned business and have been providing high-quality childcare for over 30 years. We would love you to become one of the Kindalin family.
If you’d like to find out more before applying, please call 0448 219 874 for further information.
To find out more about Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres, visit our website – www.kindalin.com.au
Should you wish to become a part of our team, please click below and apply!