If you know how to have fun, take adventures and use your imagination - we'd love for you to join us at Kindalin!
Whether you have years of experience or no experience at all, there’s an opportunity for you at one of our nine Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres.
Kindalin is a family-owned company with a proud history of early education that spans over 30 years. We offer creative and collaborative roles in a high-quality work environment with professional development opportunities and a supportive culture. There is a career path at Kindalin where we grow and learn together.
Working with Kindalin means…
- Make a real difference in the lives of the children in your care
- Job security within an established organisation
- Ongoing training and development
- Regular networking and conference events
- Opportunity for promotion and career progression
- Be a part of a creative, friendly and supportive team
Kindalin welcomes employees with diverse backgrounds and ranges of experience. So whether you’re a qualified ECT or starting as a Trainee, just a love of working with children is all you need.