Childcare Diploma Traineeship (Hills District)
Looking to build your career in Early Childhood Education? Or maybe you’re up for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for responsible, caring, committed Early Childhood Educators (Certificate III qualified) to complete their Diploma through a paid Diploma Traineeship, full-time at one of our Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres! (Mature Trainees welcome!)
Providing paid, hands-on training, we support you to complete your Diploma, leading you to new opportunities and roles within the company.
For over 30 years, Kindalin’s unique style and culture of quality and care has paved the way for many successful and rewarding careers. Join our well-trained, professional educators who are passionate about their careers and the next generation!
We offer you:
- Paid hands-on training to complete your Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Time during work hours to complete your studies
- Attractive employee benefits
- Kindalin polo shirt as a uniform
- Staff conferences and career development seminars
- Access to resources like early learning programs (EYLF, NQS) to help you complete your studies
- Ability to progress your career when you have completed your traineeship!
And best of all, we are a supportive, creative and fun team.
What do you need for a Diploma Traineeship with Kindalin:
- Have completed your Certificate III in Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent)
- A desire to educate children
- Ability to complete your Diploma via correspondence
- Working with Children’s Check – www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/check
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Have the flexibility to work rotating rosters during our opening hours of 7.00am – 6.30pm
If you want to be part of a creative, friendly team, apply for one of our traineeships and start your journey to making a difference in a child’s education. The Trainee Program allows you to complete your Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care within 18-24 months whilst gaining paid employment in a fun team of educators.
We are a family-owned business with a history of providing high-quality childcare for over 30 years. We would love you to become one of the Kindalin family.
To apply for a traineeship, submit a cover letter & resume. If you want to find out more before applying, call Jessica on 0455 425 696 to find out more!