Early Childhood Educators – Cert III, Diploma, ECT Qualified (Rouse Hill)
Unique Opportunity at New Flagship Centre at Rouse Hill with Attractive Employee Benefits and Room to Grow your Career
We are calling on Educators with all Early Childhood qualifications who are looking for a change or challenge in 2023.
Kindalin is looking for bright, enthusiastic, caring and committed Educators to join our new flagship location at Rouse Hill.
Kindalin Rouse Hill is our largest centre to date.
Whether you are looking to kick-start your career in Early Childhood Education or are currently studying for your Certificate III, Diploma, Diploma qualified, an ECT or are close to completion – Kindalin wants to hear from you!
For over 30 years, Kindalin’s unique style and culture of quality and care have paved the way for many successful and rewarding careers. Join our well-trained, professional educators who are passionate about their jobs and positively influencing the next generation!
Kindalin Early Childhood Educator Requirements:
- Experienced Educator with a current qualification that meets ACECQA regulations and current knowledge of the Early Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF).
- Candidates must be Certificate III qualified and working towards their Diploma, Diploma qualified, an ECT or close to completing their ECT.
- Work well in a team environment
- Passionate, enthusiastic and committed to high-quality early childhood education
- Working with Children’s Check
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Ability to work Monday – Friday
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres offer our employees:
- A supportive and friendly team environment.
- Kindalin’s own 12-month onboarding program ensures you are supported and welcomed into the Kindalin family
- Attractive employee benefits.
- Staff recognition awards.
- Kindalin polo shirts as uniform
- Staff conferences and career development seminars.
- Positive and progressive work environment
- Two-week shutdown period over the Christmas and New Year’s period.
- The opportunity to stay long-term and progress in your career!
- FREE barista made coffee twice a week from our mobile coffee service.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via the form below.
To find out more about Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres please explore our website.