Diploma Qualified Educator (Hills District)
We have an exciting opportunity for responsible, caring, committed, diploma qualified Early Childhood Educators to work full-time at our Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres located in the Hills District.
Kindalin Early Childhood Educator Requirements:
- Experienced Child Care Educator with a current qualification that meets ACECQA regulations and current knowledge of the Early Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF).
- Candidates must be Diploma qualified or working towards their Diploma qualification.
- Work well in a team environment
- Passionate, enthusiastic and committed to high quality early childhood education
- Working with Children’s Check
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Full-time role
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres offer our employees:
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Freshly updated centre with new learning environments
- Flexibility in a convenient location
- Competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
- Staff conferences and career development seminars
- Positive and progressive work environment
- The opportunity to stay long-term and progress in your career
We are a family-owned business and have been providing high-quality childcare for over 30 years. We would love you to become one of the Kindalin family.
If you want to be part of a creative, friendly team, apply now and continue your journey to making a difference to a child’s education, apply now!
For more information before applying, please call 0448 219 874.
To find out more about Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres, visit our website – www.kindalin.com.au
And should you wish to become a part of our team, please send a cover letter & resume below.